Following are some of the leading universities offering Teaching Degree and Courses:
The University of Northampton (UK)
- The Foundation Degree Learning and Teaching (FDLT) is designed for teaching assistants who wish to gain a recognised education qualification.
- This foundation degree leads directly to the BA (Hons) Learning and Teaching.
Western Governors University (US)
- The WGU Teachers College is the first online provider of teacher education to receive accreditation from the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- All of WGU’s online teaching degree programs are nationally, regionally.
Marylhurst University (US)
- The Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) degree provides a broad perspective of K-12 education during introductory courses.
- Some courses may be delivered in a blended on campus and online format.
The University of Sydney (Australia)
- The Bachelor of Teaching and Master of Teaching are graduate-entry teacher-education degrees. Students initially complete the BTeach (three semesters) and then have the option of undertaking a fourth semester to graduate with the MTeach degree.